Today is a group of templates that provide automatically-refreshing content to tell our readers what happened in the Calvin and Hobbes strip on this day in the various years it was published.
Today for February 28
- 1986: Calvin poses as an adult to get into a movie.
- 1987: Calvin looks as his school pictures with Hobbes, who doubles over laughing.
- 1988: Calvin sculpts a car accident with snowmen in the driveway.
- 1989: Hobbes gets disgusted by Calvin's Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs, but is pressed to keep eating them.
- 1990: Calvin and Hobbes play Scrabble, and Calvin makes up the word "Zqfmgb".
- 1991: Tracer Bullet realizes he has been set up.
- 1992: Calvin calls the hardware store for siege weaponry.
- 1994: Calvin ponders whether he should go outside.
- 1995: Calvin writes a demoralizing explanation for why he is unable to fill out his test.