Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
10/2 through 12/19
He is a short alien, about the same height as Calvin. He has one large eye, and at least four tentacles at the bottom. His spacesuit consists of a short robe with a ringed collar and a "wizard-style" cap, both with a star on the front.
Galaxoid and Nebular claimed that at light speed, their ship could "just make it" to a short stop on their planet and back to Earth within an afternoon. Although their estimate proved somewhat liberal, the fact remains that their planet must have been only a few light-hours away. They also do not have snow on their homeworld, meaning it must be very hot compared to Earth.
- According to Susie, the leaves from the aliens' planet looked like weirdly cut maple leaves.
- Galaxoid was not referred to by name until Calvin exclaimed in shock at their second appearance, although Nebular referred to himself by name in the duo's first appearance.
- Galaxoid and Nebular claim the reason they want the Earth is "prime real estate".
- Similar to Moe, the duo speak in an unusual font -- squarish, computer-like letters.
- Galaxoid apparently does most of the talking; he had many more lines than Nebular did.
- His name, of course, is derived from "galaxy".