Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Extras are minor characters in Calvin and Hobbes that have no dialogue and are not mentioned or named by other characters. They are usually seen in the background and rarely appear more than once. They include:
- 514 1986: Waiter in restaurant.
- 7/6 1986: Beachgoers.
- 7/24 of 7/21 through 7/26 1986 story arc: Children in Rosalyn's swimming lessons.
- 8/7 1987: Man in restaurant.
- 2/3 1989: Other waiter in restaurant.
- 1/26/1990: The extra duplicate.
Metafictional extras appear in fantasies of Calvin's. They are usually seen in the background and rarely appear more than once. They include: